Monday, December 12, 2005

For Whom Hell's Bells Tolls

This is an excellent article (from Pitchfork; for all my issues with them sometimes they really come through with some great articles like this one or the one last month about the roots of twee indie-pop) about a documentary that outraged me when I was 15 (it always seemed to be on same random cable channel late at night back then in Louisiana) as I'd just started to seriously get into rock and roll during that time. I'm sure I would find it really funny if I'd watch it now, though. It's quite disturbing that people still buy it and eat this stuff up, though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are just arrogantly jealous of the fact that the Beatles made one of the largest albums of all time on a four track recorder. That's right, sgt. Pepper's.

5:52 PM

 
Blogger japanesegodjesusrobot said...

I'm more of a Revolver, Rubber Soul, White Album and Abbey Road man myself.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home