Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Am I Supersonic or am I Fergalicious?


I know this isn't the most original thought (see here; it's also where I got the JJ Fad song from, so umm, thanks), but to my ears Fergie's "Fergalicious" (which is a masterpiece next to "My Humps", which I had the displeasure of hearing at my office's holiday party last Friday night; see I can only avoid Top 40 radio for so long), which I admittedly first heard in a cell phone commercial, is almost identical to JJ Fad's "Supersonic", a well-known song from my youth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat D said...

I always point out to people that Fergalicious is in fact supersonic remade, and I'm often surprised that they haven't noticed that themselves. I went to school with you in 8th grade at Episcopal in BR, remember that?

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home